Please see below for posting information.
Broken Coast Cannabis Ltd. is looking for a full-time Purchasing & Inventory Coordinator to join the operations team at our busy medical cannabis production facility. Broken Coast is a federally licensed producer of cannabis under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), located in Duncan, BC.
The Purchasing & Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for performing all day-to-day transactions with respect to Broken Coast's purchasing and inventory processes. Key areas of accountability include material procurement, inventory availability, inventory accuracy, and compliance with regulatory requirements with respect to all inbound shipments and material handling.
- Issue, track and expedite purchase orders as required
- Ensure that all purchasing, receiving, and inventory activities are carried out in compliance with Broken Coast quality and safety procedures
- Source new items and parts as required
- Ensure inventory accuracy and organization
- Monitor inventory levels, co-ordinate cycle counting and assist with required quarterly and annual physical counts
- Contribute to the development of formal procedures
- Coordinate with finance on PO issuance, receipt, and reconciliations as required
- In conjunction with quality assurance, process and coordinate the handling, return, or disposition of non-confirming materials
Requirements & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of purchasing, inventory, and receiving best practices
- APICS/CPIM training an asset
- ERP experience is an asset
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer aptitude
- Experience in a regulated environment is an asset
- Able to obtain a federal security clearance under the ACMPR
Applications may be sent to email@example.com. Please reference competition 17-101 when applying.
BROKEN COAST CANNABIS LTD.
Job Posting - Human Resources Generalist
Broken Coast is growing, and we’re looking to add a full-time Human Resources Generalist to our team in Duncan, BC.
We’re proud to be at the forefront of a rapidly evolving industry, and this is an exciting time to join us! We’re looking for an experienced people management professional who is enthusiastic at the prospect of hitting the ground running, and eager to continue to grow with us.
As a key player on our team, you’ll ensure Broken Coast’s HR practices align with our policies, culture, and business strategy. In this newly-created position, you’ll provide overarching people management support at all levels of the company. You’ll thrive on variety, and be comfortable tackling a wide range of HR projects and functions – from providing coaching and direction to leadership and front-line managers to executing on a full scope of day-to-day HR operations.
For full job details, Click Here.
Who We Are
Broken Coast Cannabis is a medical cannabis producer based in British Columbia, licensed under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated, and adhere to Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes regulations. We’re a small, independent business committed to providing fast and reliable service to our customers.
Requirements & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Human Resources Generalist/people management role.
- Degree or Diploma in HRM or a related discipline (preferred).
- Hold or are working towards a CPHR designation.
- Sound understanding of HR principles, policies and practices and ability to apply this knowledge to develop creative, effective solutions.
- Outstanding computer skills, including Google Suite, MS Word, and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm to work as an engaged member of a rapidly evolving business.
Piqued your interest? Apply directly with your resume and cover letter at https://engagedhr.prevueaps.com/jobs/58694.html by December 11th, 2017. Tell us about you – share details about your top-notch HR skills, and why you’d be an excellent addition to the Broken Coast team!
Broken Coast thanks all applicants in advance for your interest – we look forward to hearing from you!
Questions? Comments? Contact us using the form below:
You can also contact us by telephone at 1-888-486-7579, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, Monday to Friday.
Our office will be closed on Monday, December 25th & Tuesday, December 26th for the Christmas Holidays & January 1st for New Years Day.
Box 1150 Ladysmith, BC, V9G 1A8