Please see below for posting information.
$15.00 per hour
Broken Coast Cannabis Ltd., a licensed producer of marijuana under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), is looking for a full-time office assistant to help our client services team at our busy production facility in Duncan, BC.
Applicants should be very well organized, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be comfortable answering telephone calls and using computer systems, and enjoy a flexible work environment.
- Reviewing incoming registration applications for completion and accuracy
- Entering customer registration information into the computer system
- Creating files, organizing documents and pending registrations, and filing
- Answering customer phone calls and email in a polite and helpful manner
- Strong organization skills
- Working knowledge of computers and software in an office environment
- Strong language and communication skills
- Efficient, dependable, and able to work in a group environment
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to get things exactly right
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check
- Previous office experience is not required, but would be an asset
- Applicants must be proficient in French
The working hours are 8am-4pm, Mon - Fri
If you think you might be a good fit for this job, please forward a resume and reference competition 17-035 when applying for this position. Applications can be sent to email@example.com
Broken Coast Cannabis Ltd., a licensed producer of marijuana under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), is recruiting for production team members to work with their team at their Cowichan Valley production facility. The role will support various teams and processes at BCC to ensure delivery of high quality product.
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Hand trimming cannabis
- Cleaning & preparation of rooms and equipment
- Shipping support: Picking, checking & packing
- Product packaging & general production support
- Other support duties as required by management
Successful candidates will have:
- great attention to detail
- ability to understand and follow documented procedures
- ability to perform repetitive work
- the capacity to obtain security clearance under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR)
Although previous experience is preferred, it is not required and on the job training will be provided.
Please attach a resume and reference competition 17-061 when applying for this position.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Comments? Contact us using the form below:
You can also contact us by telephone at 1-888-486-7579, or by email at email@example.com.
Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, Monday to Friday.
Mailing Address: Box 1150
Ladysmith, BC, V9G1A8